New Heathens News
Studio Preparation, Solo Gig with Ollabelle
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The New Heathens practiced tonight to make sure all the screws are tight before we hit the studio with Roscoe this weekend. Backed by the purple gang rhythm section of Brandy Wood and Tony Graci, I thought we sounded pretty damn hot. Can't wait to share it all with you.

Played a solo gig at Banjo Jim's on Sunday night when I went on right before one of my favorite bands, Ollabelle .

At 7 p.m, when I started, there were exactly two patrons in the bar.

At 7:59 p.m., as my last chord rang out, there were exactly four patrons in the bar

At 8:00 p.m., when Ollabelle started, there were 100 people in the bar.

At least they have impeccable taste. Ollabelle were amazing.


Thanks to Michelle and her daughter Kelly for coming out to listen to me.


1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts