New Heathens News
Jeff Ament
Thursday, September 17, 2009


For you Pearl Jam fans out there, here's an article I wrote about bassist Jeff Ament.

I got the assignment from my friend Brianne, editor of Montanan Magazine, the alumni mag for the University of Montana, (where Jeff and I were both students).

It's the second article I did for the magazine (the first being about Decemberists' songwriter/frontguy Colin Meloy). I can't tell you what a pleasure it was to write about two things I love the most, music & Montana (rather than what I usually write about, murder & mayhem -- As I type this I'm in New Haven, CT reporting on the slaying of a Yale student.)

Jeff was very gracious.


1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts