New Heathens News
Setlist 1.8.10
Saturday, January 9, 2010

Banjo Jim's January Happy Hour Residency #1 (tried out some new 'uns...)

Proud Highway
I Get Excited*
Elemental*
Before You Were My Baby*
Born On 3rd Base*
Bastard Like Me
Only You, Lonely Me*
Keep Me*
I Thought You Were My Friend
Don't Think I Can't Stop (Just Because I Don't)
Thankless War
Gaps in my Resume
Whatever Makes You Happy*
Lawyers Guns & Money (Warren Zevon)
Back To Jesus
For Cryin' Out Loud (Yayhoos)

*=first time played out

Thank you to everyone who came out, and everybody who bought some of the first copies of Hello Disaster.

Here's a picture of me after the show with Joe Cassady, who also played Banjo's last night. Thanks to Melissa, Joe's wife, for this.


1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts