New Heathens News
On Swimming With Sharks Vs. the Music Biz
Thursday, February 28, 2008

OK, this ain't specifically New Heathens related, but it's kinda' cool.

I wrote an article about diving with great white sharks for this month's issue of Budget Travel Magazine.

The editor of the magazine was interviewed on CNN.com today and he talked all about the story.

Here's how it's New Heathens related: I got hooked up with the gig through Butch's wife, Amy, who works at Budget Travel. And thanks again to Tina.

Having done both I can now say with authority that swimming with giant great white sharks is about a million times easier than navigating the music biz.

Here's a YouTube video I made of shark pix I took, set to the Velvet Underground's "White Light/White Heat," just in case you missed it.


1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts