New Heathens News
Getting Ready
Thursday, September 11, 2008

Been working on harmonies and guitar solos n' stuff in Domenick's apartment in Hoboken (the dinners Agatha cooks make it awfully inviting!) We're getting ready to go back into the studio next week. It's been a long, treacherous process. I'm anxious.

Interfacing up to what we've done

Butch, pensive.

Note the "Pro Tools For Dummies" book next to me.

Played a solo gig out at Circa in High Bridge, NJ tonight. It's my favorite NJ gig because the South Branch of the Raritan River, my favorite NJ trout stream, runs right through High Bridge. I fish until dark, then I sing and strum. It's the only gig I do that pays in trout, my preferred currency. Caught one little brown trout on a green, beadhead wooly bugger.


0 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts