New Heathens News
Banjo's Happy Hour, Facebook, Buffalo Woes
Wednesday, February 25, 2009



Friends, please come out and spend a happy hour with me one of these upcoming Fridays. I'll be playing Banjo Jim's at 7 p.m. on Friday 2/27, 3/13, 3/20 and 3/27. I'll play most of the New Heathens upcoming second record, plus at least one new song and one Warren Zevon song per week.

Also, I finally joined Facebook Look me up.

I just heard the rough cut of one of two songs I cut in Roscoe's apartment a couple weeks ago. Sounds really, really excellent. Can't wait to share it with you all.

Bad bison news out of Montana, the senate passed a bill that would ban relocating bison anywhere in the state save the National Bison Range. This bill was written by a rancher who does not even have an e-mail address and is based on the assumption that bison that have been quarantined outside Yellowstone for three years and declared brucellosis free after careful monitoring and numerous tests might still carry the disease. Read my previous bison posts here and here. If you feel crazy, contact Montana Governor Brian Schwitzer and/or legislators and tell 'em to oppose SB 337.



1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts