New Heathens News
Well THAT was fun...
Sunday, April 26, 2009

Great to have been back down in one of my favorite towns in 'Merika (as blogger extraordinaire/Yayhoo/Olympic Ass-Kicker/Native-Son Terry Anderson calls it) Ralleigh, NC (a.k.a. Raleighwood, Norf-Cakah-lakah').

Played another great set with Butch, Eric & Alison at Sadlack's Heroes, right by the college campus, outside on a patio in the late afternoon. Spanx Charlene went on right before us and, as usual, spanked ass.

Raleigh was as awesome as I remember. The weather was gorgeous, the food was great, the beer was cold, the folks were friendly, the Red Roof Inn was surprisingly comfortable and my baby was with me, so I was a happy Smurf.

Then, treat-of-treats, last night we got to see the Yayhoos play Slim's 10th anniversary party. I know this is crude, but I see the Yayhoos and I think, "This is music made by and for people with hair in their underwear." (And that's a righteous thing, folks.)

Awesome time. But mercy did that 5 a.m. wakeup call for the 7 a.m. flight to Syracuse smart...


0 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts