New Heathens News
Gettin' Ready for Saturday, Truckstoppin'
Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The New Heathens ramped up for our gig this Saturday at Banjo Jim's at 9 p.m. sharp . We practiced at a swanky studio, Euphoria, and we sounded so good I kept thinking about the title of one of my favorite Muddy Waters albums" (This is good, because we're set to do some more recording on Friday and Saturday.)
Butch
Dominator
The first lady of the bass, Ms. Brandy Wood
Tony Graci on the skins.
After the gig I rambled to my favorite Monday late-nite haunt, Shayni Rae's Truck Stop at the National Underground. Played a few songs solo, listened to the always-money Madison Square Gardners, and shared a table with two of my favorites, Kevin Kinney and Tom Clark

Don't forget my buddy' Alex Battles' Brooklyn Country Music Festival this week.
See 'ya Saturday...
Kevin Kinney


0 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts