New Heathens News
Banjo's Part I
Saturday, February 28, 2009

(I fear I look kinda' greasy & serious, like a bona-fide solo-acoustic dude)

First nite of my residency at Banjo Jim's went pretty good! Remembered to turn my low frequencies up and played a baker's dozen original songs, plus a Zevon cover and a Stones song with my friend Gitano, who joined me for a couple. Also Charlene McPherson deserves a Purple Star for battling a killer headache to add her gorgeous vocals on a couple duets. The tip bucket covered the nights' bar tab. I went away happy!

Please come out March 13, 20 & 27. 7 p.m. Free.

Had a five-hour rehearsal with my old band the Goods this afternoon. Now off to sing a couple songs with Jesse Bates at the Lakeside Lounge.

This Facebook thing is zany!


0 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts