New Heathens News
New Toy
Wednesday, May 27, 2009


I know I shouldn't have done it but there I was in Midtown Manhattan just killing a half-hour before an assignment. I checked out Manny's Music, the famous store where everybody from Brown to Bowie to U2 and ZZ Top have shopped and discovered that after 74 years the place is CLOSING!

You wouldn't believe the discount! Plus I've been fantasizing for a while now about getting one of these babies. I practically got it for a song! Actually I got it for a whole bunch of songs...

(I dug that it's a Washburn, like my other acoustic guitar, which over the past 12 years has proved time and again that it can take the beatings I give it and still sound OK)

You'll notice there's twelve...


3 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts