New Heathens News
Setlist, Highland, IN 2.6.10 & Cousin Brad
Sunday, February 7, 2010

Three cheers for Bone Dry Bar and Grill in Highland, Indiana. Joannie, who runs the place, loves music, good beer and the Chicago Cubs. Bone Dry reflects that. There are great Indiana brews on tap and the place is decked out in Cubs stuff (Yes! I feel at home at last. I love the CUBS, do you hear me New York? I love the CHICAGO CUBS and I'll NEVER CHANGE!!!)

Best of all, Bone Dry knows how to treat its musicians. They get fed AND paid. Even sold a couple CDs.

Setlist (if you really wanna' know) Proud Highway, Lawyers, Guns & Money (Zevon), I Thought You Were My Friend, Thankless War, Don't Think I Can't Stop (Just Because I Don't), Wild Horses (Stones), Crybaby, When She's Wasted, Feelin' Lucky Again, For Cryin' Out Loud (Yayhoos) Set 2: Getaway Baby, 141, Goodnight Paterson, July 1, Near Helena, MT, Kansas Romeo, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (Dylan) When The Night Comes, Back To Jesus, I Was In The House When The House Burned Down (Zevon)Set 3 I Get Excited, Lucky Day, Elemental, Before You Were My Baby, Obsessive, Born On Third Base, Bastard Like Me, Gaps In My Resume, When Things Go Wrong (Baby I'm Easy), Only You, Lonely Me, Keep Me, Brick City, Indianapolis (Bottle Rockets)

Today, watching Pete Townsend's minor wardrobe malfunction in Kokomo, IN with my awesome cousin Brad and his sweetie Courtney.

Brad works at this bacon makin' factory and has graciously offered to keep me in bacon for my entire stay in Indiana.


Brad, I loved ya' even before the bacon, but now...wow.


1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts