New Heathens News
Domenick + Agatha
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Congratulations to Domenick Tiziano and his bride Agatha.

Their wedding yesterday was beautiful, the priest was funny and the food at the reception was awesome. Father Joe, the priest, spoke of how although marriage is a gift from god one day each of them would "wake up in the morning, look over at the person lying next to you in bed and say, 'What was I thinking? Was I drunk? Am I hungover? Did somebody slip me a mickey?'" I didn't know priests could say that, in church no less.

Somehow I doubt Domenick will be asking that anytime soon.
Kiss, kiss.
Let him eat cake
Butch, as always, was on his best behavior.
Magic Butch
Band & Bride

Yikes, now I'M the only one in the band whose never been married! I remember the good ol' days, when all the Heathens were unwed. Sigh.

In advance of the wedding, we all took Domenick out. When was the last time you saw THIS motley crew of characters together?


Because it was Domenick's bachelor party, we took him out and bought him a hookah. Har-har.


After the wedding we stopped by Banjo Jim's to wish a happy birthday to one of our favorite people in the world, Banjo Lisa.
A rare turn at the microphone for Banjo Lisa!


1 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts