New Heathens News
Fishing With Capt. Derr
Friday, October 17, 2008

Big thanks to my friend Andrew Derr for taking me fishing off Montauk yesterday. Andrew's a boat captain and fishing guide and man, he knows where the fish are. I'd never been salt water flyfishing before and Andrew hooked me up with about a half-dozen striped bass and bluefish. Because Andrew started off the day by reeling in a false albacore tuna we completed the "Montauk Grand Slam:" three fish species, one afternoon.

Capt. Andrew Derr & tuna
With a nice striped bass
Bluefish

Thanks Andrew, you rock.

He literally rocks. Check out this new YouTube clip of the band Andrew and I played in, The Goods.


0 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts