New Heathens News
Message From Butch:
Monday, February 8, 2010

Attention New Heathens fans,
I'm playing a show this week with my band, The Buck Ups! That'll be at our favorite NYC bar, the Lakeside Lounge, 162 Ave B (between 10th & 11th St.) on Wednesday, Feb. 10th at 9:30.
If you haven't seen me perform recently, this would be a great time to check me out. I've got a ton of great new songs and I'm playing with a rockin' group of musicians. You can hear a few of the new tunes I'm working on my website, www.Thebuckups.com
If you like my song Pig Pen from our new album, Hello Disaster, why not grab a brew and hear a little more of what I'm doing. I'd love to see ya there!


0 comments

Website: Castle Builder Design

Get on our mailing list! Send an email to info@newheathens.com.

Previous Posts